Can I Use My Will To Name A Guardian For My Young Children?

Coleman Law Firm

Video Transcript:

One of the great things about a will is that you can use it to establish who you would like to act as your guardian for your minor children. Now you can’t use that, necessarily, to take away the rights of a surviving biological father or mother; but you can use the will to express your intent.

There are other documents that you can also use for that purpose, that’s why it’s important to seek out legal advice.

Client Success Stories

Search Coleman Law Firm