What Do I Do If I Am A Victim Of Financial Fraud?

Coleman Law Firm

Attorney Jeffrey P. Coleman outlines a few methods to recover from suffering from financial fraud.

Video Transcript:

There’s a number of opportunities for recovery and redress that victims of financial fraud might have. First of all, if there is a senior citizen involved, you might consider going to the Division of Children and Families (DCF) here in Florida.

They have people that will do an investigation, without any charge, to determine whether it’s appropriate for there to be criminal charges filed. Otherwise you’re pretty much going to be looking at retaining a private attorney to help.

Those are the people that are going to help you seek redress and get recovery for your damages.

Relevant Links:

Florida Department of Children and Families Website

Client Success Stories

Search Coleman Law Firm