How Do I Find An Attorney To Help Me With Asset Protection?

Coleman Law Firm

Attorney Jeffrey P. Coleman explains various methods on how to locate attorneys in your area who can assist you with your asset protection plan.

Video Transcript:

The best way for you to find a highly qualified attorney to assist you in asset protection is to contact a respected and trusted attorney that you already know, even if they don’t do that particular area of the law. If you are without resources in that area, that is, if you don’t know a good attorney already: there are local bar associations and the State of Florida Bar Association who can make referrals to attorneys in that area. Another place to start would be with your experienced insurance agent or CPA, who may have relationships in the legal community.

Related Links:

Client Success Stories

Search Coleman Law Firm