What If I Want To Make Changes To An Existing Will?

Coleman Law Firm

Attorney Jeffrey P. Coleman answers a common question about how to make changes to your existing estate plan.

Video Transcript:

If you already have a will and you wish to make some changes to that will, there are ways that you can do so. After seeking legal assistance, you can prepare a document called a codicil. In these days of everything being on our computers anyway, we typically just see people preparing a new will and affecting those changes within the will in the software Word, Word Perfect or whatever the attorney might have used in preparing the will.

Client Success Stories

Search Coleman Law Firm